Monday, January 27, 2014

Obsessed: Seating by the window

In view of buying a place this year; I start to conjure up ideas on decor.
Whatever, however the shape or size, I have an urgent need to set up my own library.
So dire is my need to set this personal space that it has become an obsession.
Past attempts to build one pretty much thwarted since I moved a few times. Thought I should start it proper when I settle down - somewhere

Important element of the design is; the library has to be private, with seating next to the window.
Preferably upstairs, where I can look out discretely for who is coming and going.

Otherwise, downstairs is fine too; besides the kitchen (so I can nip in for cuppa or lemonade); with a large window facing the back of the house (concrete flooring - no grass, with a set of white wrought iron tables and chairs with some potted plants; with my dog(s) running about) so I can have absolute privacy.

Found only one photo online for visual ideas; will keep hunting. If you find some, let me know. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment