Monday, October 17, 2011

Possibly the best make up demo for Chinese Women


I am totally clueless when it come to wearing makeup.

Besides the black eye liner and lipstick after sunscreen, I find myself doing nothing much to mask a tired face.

No matter how much concealer I dab on my dark eye circles still glare back at me and I get asked if I am getting enough sleep lol.

For those as clueless as me or just want to find out a quick way to look awake and stylish at the same time, I must say I found a video on youtube which I thought is really good.


The artist is quick on her model, and she uses products of her own brand, but I find the colours or product type are accessible in the shops, some we may even own already in the kit. So don't rush out to shop for products till you watch this.

It really (no pun intended) open my eyes.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment